Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Romi Moondi

I am Canadian and I am disturbed. How so, you ask? Well here is an abridged autobiography:

-I wore denim-top-to-bottom in high school (there is a direct inverse relationship between how much denim I wore and how few tongues were launched down my throat at school dances...or anywhere in high school at all).

-I'm continually baffled by that Malaysian baby whose father let him smoke two packs of cigarettes a day. That baby had so many fat rolls, and I thought cigarettes were supposed to be slimming.

-I always hated those insufferable couples who would cuddle and make out on the subway...until I became half of one. But now I'm back to being none of one so I hate them again.

I also love writing. Humorous essays, humorous novels with heart, screenplays (just started that this year, advanced in some contests, having a blast with it), and really random weird sort of stuff.

To discuss this or other topics of your interest, you can email me at: romimoondiwriter@gmail.com

Or, to interact in a "public spectacle" way:
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/romimoondi
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/romimoondi

Lukewarm regards (we only just met, after all),

Romi


The Book Of Awful
Amazon
Amazon UK










NOT Love Poems For Real Life
Amazon
Amazon UK










Awkward Memoirs From Little India
Amazon
Amazon UK










Awkward Memoirs From Actual India
Amazon
Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment